Below are current openings with the Maryland Chapter. You can find national positions with the Sierra Club here.
THIS POSITION IS FILLED
1. Chapter Campaign and Policy Representative, Beyond Coal
Sierra Club is seeking a passionate and skilled applicant to drive our efforts to reduce air pollution from coal-fired power plants and promote clean renewable energy in Maryland.
- Exciting high level position for out-going, knowledgeable, and enterprising individual!
- Works with the volunteers and staff of the Maryland Chapter to plan, coordinate, and implement Beyond Coal campaign.
- Represents the Maryland Chapter of the Sierra Club in meetings and outreach to officials, media, businesses, community leaders, allies, other organizations, and the public.
- Collaborates with numerous Sierra Club entities, including the Sierra Club’s Environmental Law Program, Beyond Coal staff, Communications Department, to name a few.
- Works with the Chapter on legislative priorities, donor development, and volunteer facilitation.
- Seeking an environmental generalist with skills in all areas of communication, including technical reading, persuasive writing, and dynamic oral communication.
2. Apply for spring, summer, winter, fall and extended semester Internships with the Sierra Club
The Sierra Club Maryland Chapter accepts applications for Internships on a rolling basis until positions are filled. Apply for Internships with the Sierra Club